Finding Your Edge: Bundle
Mindfulness and Optimal Performance in Law
In taking all three modules of this course in our bundle, participants will develop a full understanding of the mental and physical processes that affect performance, as well as the science behind our physical reactions to stress.
About this Course:
Guided by the neuroscience of performance and attention, participants will learn to be present using mindfulness techniques. Through these teachings, participants will increase their ability to focus, develop a resilience to stress, and improve their capacity for innovation in the workplace.
What you will Learn:
- The science, practice, philosophy and processes that affect optimal performance.
- How to perform more effectively using encouragement, reward and self-compassion.
- How to effectively work through fear, stress and failure to improve your resilience and decrease your recovery time.
- Current trends and research on mindfulness in high-performance fields, including executive leadership, the law, the military, and professional sports.
3 Hour Duration
Access on any Device
Prof & CPD Credits
- Research on benefits of mindfulness in performance.
- High performance environments in the legal profession.
- Defining optimal performance.
- Mental and physical processes affecting performance.
- The science behind physical reactions to stress -Stressors for Legal Professionals.
- Neuroscience of performance and attention.
- Why attention is important in law and how to improve this skill.
- Effectively using inquiry and intention.
- Setting mindful goals.
- The value of intuition and self-awareness.
- Managing expectations in day to day practice.