The Integrated Professional: Bundle
Stress Management for Lawyers and Legal Professionals
Participants in the Bundled Version of the Integrated Professional Course will be enrolled in Module 1, 2 and 3. From the course, you will fully understand the benefits of mindfulness for stress reduction, and have practical skills for effectively managing stress in the workplace.
About this Course:
Informed by the latest neuroscientific and clinical mindfulness research, participants will explore tactics to become more resilient to stress, including: shifting perceptions, responding rather than reacting, improving awareness and cultivating a non-judgemental attitude.
What You Will Learn:
- The science behind stress and its impact in the workplace
- How to identify and prevent burnout
- Ways in which stress undermines critical skills, and techniques to better manage it
- How stress reduces personal efficacy, and practical tools for incorporating a daily mindfulness practice to improve resiliency
3 Hour Duration
Access on any Device
Prof & CPD Credits
- Defining mindfulness.
- Benefits of mindfulness in stress reduction.
- Impact of stress in the legal profession.
- The science of stress.
- Stressors for Legal Professionals.
- Exploring the latest workplace, neuroscientific and clinical mindfulness research.
- Defining “burnout” and how to identify it.
- How stress impacts or undermines critical skills in a legal practice.
- Effectively using inquiry and intention.
- Setting mindful goals.
- The value of intuition and self-awareness.
- Managing expectations in day to day practice.