The Integrated Professional: Module 3
Stress Management for Lawyers and Legal Professionals
Participants in the final Module of the Integrated Professional Course will fully understand the benefits of mindfulness for stress reduction, and develop practical skills for effectively managing stress in the workplace.
About this Course:
Informed by the latest neuroscientific and clinical mindfulness research, participants will explore tactics to become more resilient to stress, including: shifting perceptions, responding rather than reacting, improving awareness and cultivating a non-judgemental attitude.
What You Will Learn:
- The science behind stress and its impact in the workplace
- How to identify and prevent burnout
- Ways in which stress undermines critical skills, and techniques to better manage it
- How stress reduces personal efficacy, and practical tools for incorporating a daily mindfulness practice to improve resiliency
1 Hour Duration
Access on any Device
Prof & CPD Credits
- Didactic themes including: shifting perceptions, responding vs. reacting, awareness vs. auto pilot, the distracted brain, cultivating a non-judgemental attitude.
- How doing less leads to achieving more.
- Cultivating purposeful work in high demand occupations.
- Applications in day to day legal practice.