Finding Your Edge: Module 3
Mindfulness and Optimal Performance in Law
The final module of this course ensures participants understand the mental and physical processes that affect performance, as well as the science behind our physical reactions to stress.
About this Course:
Guided by the neuroscience of performance and attention, participants will learn to be present using mindfulness techniques. Through these teachings, participants will increase their ability to focus, develop a resilience to stress, and improve their capacity for innovation in the workplace.
What you will Learn:
- The science, practice, philosophy and processes that affect optimal performance.
- How to perform more effectively using encouragement, reward and self-compassion.
- How to effectively work through fear, stress and failure to improve your resilience and decrease your recovery time.
- Current trends and research on mindfulness in high-performance fields, including executive leadership, the law, the military, and professional sports.
1 Hour Duration
Access on any Device
Prof & CPD Credits
- Effectively using inquiry and intention.
- Setting mindful goals.
- The value of intuition and self-awareness.
- Managing expectations in day to day practice.