Finding Your Edge: Module 1
Mindfulness and Optimal Performance in Law
This first module introduces participants to the mental and physical processes that affect performance and explains the science behind our physical reactions to stress.
About this Course:
Guided by the neuroscience of performance and attention, participants will learn to be present using mindfulness techniques. Through these teachings, participants will increase their ability to focus, develop a resilience to stress, and improve their capacity for innovation in the workplace.
What you will Learn:
- The science, practice, philosophy and processes that affect optimal performance.
- How to perform more effectively using encouragement, reward and self-compassion.
- How to effectively work through fear, stress and failure to improve your resilience and decrease your recovery time.
- Current trends and research on mindfulness in high-performance fields, including executive leadership, the law, the military, and professional sports.
1 Hour Duration
Access on any Device
Prof & CPD Credits
- Research on benefits of mindfulness in performance.
- High performance environments in the legal profession.
- Defining optimal performance.
- Mental and physical processes affecting performance.
- The science behind physical reactions to stress -Stressors for Legal Professionals.