The Integrated Professional: Module 2
Stress Management for Lawyers and Legal Professionals
Participants in Module 2 of the Integrated Professional Course will continue to learn the benefits of mindfulness for stress reduction, and develop practical skills for effectively managing stress in the workplace.
About this Course:
Informed by the latest neuroscientific and clinical mindfulness research, participants will explore tactics to become more resilient to stress, including: shifting perceptions, responding rather than reacting, improving awareness and cultivating a non-judgemental attitude.
What You Will Learn:
- The science behind stress and its impact in the workplace
- How to identify and prevent burnout
- Ways in which stress undermines critical skills, and techniques to better manage it
- How stress reduces personal efficacy, and practical tools for incorporating a daily mindfulness practice to improve resiliency
1 Hour Duration
Access on any Device
Prof & CPD Credits
- Exploring the latest workplace, neuroscientific and clinical mindfulness research
- Defining “burnout” and how to identify it
- How stress impacts or undermines critical skills in legal practice